We went to the doctor today for my 12 week appointment and all is good!
My doctor did the jelly on the belly first to try to hear the heartbeat. Because Randy had taken the day off, and I had taken 1/2 day....we were expecting to see the baby through an ultrasound...so we told her that. She said (with a grin) if the baby doesn't cooperate, we'll have to do an ultrasound. So...when she was trying to listen for the heartbeat, I told the baby to "go hide!" and it did :) We all busted out laughing and Randy and I got our wish...an ultrasound :)
We saw the baby...who waved at us and was doing flips and dancin' all around! It was the most amazing thing we've seen yet!!! Lil' baby's heartbeat was 167 today. Fast and strong! I wish I could've seen the looks on our faces...priceless, I'm sure. :)
No photos to share, but in 6 weeks we get to have the big ultrasound at the hospital with the really nice machines as my doctor put it. They'll give us all the measurements and good stuff like that...and of course, tell us what lil' baby Partin is....a boy, or a girl?!?! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
3 comments:
...'lil baby Partin? dancin? I wonder who he/she gets that from! ;)
Oh, so much fun ahead!
do you remember when you were dancin on labor day when everyone was playing that washer game? I was stone sober (pregnant of course haha) and I never laughed so hard in my life. So we all know who lil partin will get their moves from. lol. So very happy for you!
danielle
And hearing that heartbeat just never gets old! ...can't wait to hear the sex! Do you have a guess?!
Post a Comment