Saturday, December 27

The ULTIMATE Christmas Gift

Ladies and gentlemen...It's a GIRL!

After waiting with anticipation, we had an ultrasound yesterday as a gift from my sister and found out that we have a beautiful baby girl!!

She's just perfect!

She was moving around yesterday for the big event. We think she was a little excited for the big photo shoot :)

Randy was in shock at first, but mom had a hunch all along!!! We are both just tickled pink!!

Sorry...no photos to post right now. But once I get back home to MI, I'll post some...I promise! Just wanted to share the most wonderful Christmas gift of all...ever!

It's a girl!!!!!!

7 comments:

Sally Nelson said...

...oooh, I'm so excited! Finally, another girl! Audrey can't wait for her new best friends arrival! ...and now it's time to shop!

The Nelson Family said...

I'm so happy for you and Randy. I know it's hard for the guys not to get their little boy (Pat spent two days trying to tell me that having a girl would be just fine - I think he was trying to talk himself into it), but girls rule. She will be daddies little girl in no time.

Christa said...

Krista that is such a wonderful Christmas gift!! Your sister is awesome! soon well have enough girls to start balancing out these boys!

Heather said...

omg..I just got chills thinking of how wonderful of a present! ..I mean, that is so amazing! ..and a girl! Very exciting..Sammy is quite the ladies man and can't wait to meet the new addition!

Jocelyn Edin said...

That is so super sweet of your sister. How wonderful. And like others said, she will be a daddy's girl. He'll love it too :)

Anonymous said...

Well that is one thoughtful sister for sure!! I am very excited for you both. I like your pun on words with tickled pink!! Lets go out to dinner and a movie soon! Have a happy new year

Anonymous said...

oh by the way to the comment above....

love danielle