We have made it to the third trimester...13 weeks to go, or 91 days. We remember how far away that seemed before. Now, oh how close it seems that our baby girl will be here!!
I made the mistake of watching A LOT of baby shows, birthing stories etc. and have a lot of anxiety about the labor and delivery of this much anticipated event. I really want to deliver this lil'girl, but am scared to death about doing so. My tolerance for pain is ZERO and I tend to faint when I have any sort of pain. I know, I know...our bodies are designed to do this....women have done it for centuries...the make drugs for that...you'll be fine...TRUST ME, I've heard it all! But, that really doesn't make my anxiety any less. I'm trying not to think about it and am just keeping my focus on the end result...Remi's arrival :)
What's else has been going on other than my nervous breakdowns about labor and delviery? We have put some finishing touches on the nursery and I'm getting ready to head south next weekend for my shower in Alabama. I'm so excited for my first shower and can't wait to see everyone!!!!
As for doctor's visits, my health is good and baby's heartbeat on Jan. 6th was strong. I have had swelling in my feet/ankles. Nothing to worry about yet, but we are watching it.
She's moving around a lot...it's so amazing!! Randy finally felt her kick him last week. It was the coolest thing...the kicking AND seeing his reaction!! :)
Finally, as you see...I've gotten up the nerve to post some "belly shots" of lil' Remi in my belly. I've come to the realization that it's not cute and round like most, but to me & Randy...it's cute and we love it! :)
5 comments:
I love the belly too! and I like the Aerosmith quote on the wall ...nice touch!
Can't wait to meet you 'lit Remi!
You are glowing and look great.
I think it looks great!! Have fun in AL! Her room is adorable.
~Jen
Wow, 3rd trimester. 9 months sure can fly by when you're not the one going through it..so I've heard..lol! And I was the same way about labor and delivery..and I'm not going to lie, it doesn't feel good. But I can tell you that it was not as bad as I thought it would be, that's for sure! You'll be great:)
And I love your belly shots..you are adorable:)
I haven't seen you in forever. You look wonderful! Have fun in Alabama.
You did a awesome job on Remi's room. It look great!
Post a Comment