Here are some pics.
Ella & Remi
Tatym & Remi
Remi's changing so much every day. She's smiling a lot now and we'll even get a laugh now and then. She's cooing like crazy, but never when I have the camara ready :) She'll be 8 weeks Saturday. I can't believe my baby is 2 months old already! Time flies!!! I guess I should look at my lay off as a blessing because there is no way that I would be ready to leave my baby at daycare yet. She's just too tiny!! :)
Say cheese!
We pull out tomorrow for our first camping trip of the season and our very first trip as a family :) The weather was supposed to be bad, but now...the weatherman changed his mind and it's all SUNNY days for us! So, check back next week for a post from Remi's first camping trip.
One more thing...I wanna give a SHOUT OUT! to Jocelyn for the fantabulous new blog banner!!! Thanks, girl!
1 comment:
You are welcome Krisa. Easy to do when you have such a cutie!!! Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment