Sunday, July 26

Remi Roo is 3 Months Already!

Our little Remi Roo is changing so much every single day. Since going to formula, life is totally different :) She sleeps better...eats better...plays better! You name it...it's just better!


Here are the stats at 3 months old:
*Sleeping almost all night - 8 p.m. - 8 a.m. with one feeding usually around 4 a.m.
*Eating 6 oz. every 3-4 hours during the day
*Smiles are so adorable and quite frequent. Usually, when there's a smile...laughter is sure to follow! :)
*Baby Einstein is our newfound friend. I honestly believe it's educational, so we watch it at least once a day.
*She still loves her swing...or shall I say her naptime location! She WILL NOT nap in her crib! She prefers her carseat and it must be moving. We "go" a lot during the week.
*Not sure on weight, but Randy and I are guessing around 13-14 lbs.
*She's now wearing 3-6 month clothing, so finally...I get to dress her up a lot. Randy often tells me she's not a doll, but I can't help it! She has SOOO many adorable little outfits :)
*New favorites: Elizabeth Mitchell's - You Are My Sunshine. Remi loves this CD and I love singing it to her :) We both just smile and smile!! And, Remi loves to look at any Dr. Seuss book. She just doesn't react the same to other books...just these! I love it too...who wouldn't love reading a rhyme, from time to time ;) HE HE HE!

I'm LOVING being a stay at home mom, but the job search is fully underway! I would like to return to work by November 1st at the latest. Please pray for me in my search...it's a SUPER rough time, but God will know when I am ready. Obviously...not yet!

Last, but not least, Randy, Remi & I would like to welcome an addition to our extended family...Carter Martin Merritt. Born July 9th to Jen & Ryan, Randy's cousin. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

No comments: