Here are the latest stats on Miss Remi...
*Sleeping 8 p.m. - 8 a.m., with a 4 a.m. snack most nights. She has slept for 12 hours a few times, but not enough to get too excited.
*Naptime is getting easier! She is soooo over me rocking her to sleep, most of the time she goes down crying but after a few minutes is off to dreamland...for 40 minutes. Not too long, but I'll take what I can get.
*Sad to announce Remi now has tears. I dreaded the day they would arrive and it breaks my heart each time I see them :(
*She's attempting to roll over, but can't quite understand how to get her left arm out from underneath her!
Here's a pic of Remi enjoying a little tummy time!

*Talking a TON, especially if you'll talk back.
*Laughs a lot and is ticklish in spots too!

*The jumparoo is a great treat for her, and it gives me time...maybe 15-20 minutes at a time...to job search.
*Grabbing objects and holding them for longer periods of time
*Eating cereal each night before bathtime in her highchair!! She wasn't sure at first, but after adding a little applesauce to the mix, she's starting to get a hang of things!

Still no change on the job front. I'm really enjoying this time home with my sweet Remi Caroline. We have so much fun every day walking, shopping or just laughing with each other! I need a job, but am honestly scared of how I will react when the day comes that I have to return to work :( Please continue to pray for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment