Sunday, November 1

Nothin' Slow About this Little Turtle!

Remi's first Halloween was so much fun with our little turtle. I bought her costume when I was expecting and didn't know the sex of the baby yet. At the time, I had no idea just how cute it would be!!! :)

On Wednesday we went to our Beaumont Parent Group Halloween party. Remi always has a good time with all her friends! Then on Halloween, Randy carved our pumpkin while Remi and I watched from inside, it was a wee bit chilly! After it was carved, we took our little punkin and stuffed her in the hollow pumpkin. She loved it and we loved the photo opp...as usual! We finished up the night with a party at the Zeller's. By the end of the day, Remi was falling asleep in my arms.

Our little turtle is a mover and a shaker these days, changing so much every single day. She was such a trooper and did great with me taking her in and out of this costume at least 10 times without shedding one single tear!

Now...off to find that perfect costume for next year - at a discount! Always after a bargain :) Hope you all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEENNNNN!













1 comment:

Kele C said...

I love that you put her IN the pumpkin! I always wanted to do that and forgot last year when it would ahve worked! She is so cute! Love the tons of baby's picture!