Wednesday, February 10

Clap, Clap, Clap Your Hands!!!

After weeks of saying "YEAH!" and clapping with hopes of teaching Remi Roo to follow my lead...she's finally got it! YEAH!!!! Here's a little video so you can get the full affect...
Remi's SEVENTH tooth has arrived! Yes, my baby has a mouth full of teeth. It's crazy! Here's a shot of the newest addition.

Remi's little personality is really shining through these days and she is such a HAPPY baby!!! I'm so happy to have this time at home with her. On another note, I realized that most of the pics I post are of her eating...having eaten...or in her highchair. I promise you, I do let her out of the highchair...sometimes ;)

Have a great week everyone!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Maybe you should post the picture of her sleeping in her high chair to finish out the series;) ..lol

Sweet Rose Photography said...

I Love it! She is so cute!! Enjoy every minute of her smiling face! It goes by way too fast!! :-)

Sweet Rose Photography said...

That post as from me, Heather Shea! The other
Heather :-)

Jocelyn Edin said...

It's easier to get photos in the highchair because they are restrained and can't grab the camera or fall over! Ha! Adorable.

Melissa said...

Adorable is right! Congrats in the new skill, Remi. I agree with Heather, sleeping in the high chair would sum it up nicely :) So happy we are able to sped time with this happy, little cutie!
-Melissa