Our little Remi Roo is growing like a weed and her personality is blossoming more and more every single day. She LOVES to dance, isn't shy in the least bit and is talking more and more. She doesn't even need music to dance. I can just "sing" a little ditty and she's boucing around like crazy. She's 26ish lbs. and...tall! We go to the doctor on Friday, but I wanted to post today...so the stats are going off of memory :) We love to ask her animal sounds and she will make the sound for us. It's so cute! She learned to say "trick or treat" and that is just as cute! She has a true LOVE for reading books...they are her favorite! She will sit forever just pulling them off the shelf, stacking them, opening them and turning all the pages. I'm so proud! She's also getting more and more into puzzles. Tonight, she and I put together four puzzles. She's so smart!! I'm just so happy to have her learning and growing so much! We're so blessed.
On Friday, we went to the Hoogah Boogah show with friends. Remi loved the show and kept us all laughing. She's quite the little entertainer. The kids didn't quite know what to make of the characters, but once the music started...Remi was SOLD! on the idea :) Here are some pics of our little boogah! :)
2 comments:
You're right, Remi is not shy! Just a social little butterfly. She was so funny and cute at HB!
Looking forward to halloween!!
I'm so happy we were finally able to see this little cutie again! I think she is a good social influence on Tatym...definitely a motivator to "join in" on fun! Love the new blog header and background and of course, love that Tatym made the blog ;)
-Melissa
Post a Comment