Friday, December 17

Cupcakes...Brownies...and Snowglobes...OH MY!

Today was Remi's class party at daycare. I attended the Halloween party and it was so much fun, I volunteered to make cupcakes and take Roo to hang out with her pals for a Christmas party. Unfortunately, I was the only parent that attended :( but I had a great time and the kiddos seemed to like that I was there...often piling on top of me to read a book to them! SO CUTE!!!

Remi's teachers, Ms. Intisar and Ms. Stephanie are great teachers. They went on and on about how smart our Remi is. [BIG SMILE!!] I know I was the only one they could gush to, but I truly believe they were being honest ;) We snacked...read books, enjoyed more storytime...and then made snowglobes! It was a great time!

We are very happy with the facility we chose to watch after our most precious gift, day in and day out! Over the past 7 months, they have become such a part of our lives...and they are so kind and teaching her so much!

At this time of year, you are reminded of the things that you are so grateful for....faith, family, children, jobs, etc. I am thankful for the 13 months I was home with Remi, I am also thankful that I returned to work. In the same breath, I am extremely grateful that I am given the opportunity to work a 4-day week so I can have one day per week to be "just the girls!" and enjoy days like today!!!

Here are some pics from our day...



No comments: