Wednesday, February 2

Deep South Tour 2011

Remi and I headed south last week for a visit with friends and family. The initial purpose of our visit - to celebrate my Auburn roommate, Parker's itty bitty arrival mid-March. Lucky for us, we were able to tie in a visit to Alabama to visit with friends and family as well :)

We celebrated baby Mock on Saturday with a beautiful shower and later headed to Bama where family anxiously awaited Remi's arrival! It's all about the bitty ones now :) My brother and his fam drove in from Charlotte Saturday to spend time with family and soak up Remi Roo time. They had to leave on Tuesday, but what a wonderful visit! Remi grew PRETTY fond of Grace & Luke, referring to Grace as "MY GRACE!"

Wednesday/Thursday an AU friend that I haven't seen in nearly 8 years, Andrea (Kaiser) Shilston, drove up from Gulf Shores with her daughters to spend some time with us. What a treat! The girls are close in age and had a ball together!! Friday, my mom, sister, Remi & I had a girls day then later that night Remi & I had dinner with my longtime friends.

What a GREAT visit!!! :) I will admit though, after being gone from my hubby for 9 days, we missed our "daddy" and he seemed to equally miss his girls! Remi's full-on toddler these days and has become quite independent - "I DO IT!" being a phrase we hear quite often. It is a fun age and every day is an adventure :)







No comments: