Here are some sweet pics from our gardening.
Now - to brag on my sweet husband. I LOVE gardening and getting my hands in the dirt! It's very relaxing to me :) So - for Mother's Day, my hubby took this....
And made this GORGEOUS Garndening Bench for me...as a big surprise!
A friend was going to throw out the fencing. Randy is very creative and is always thinking about how he could make things that we see at top dollar places. He designed the whole thing! He stayed up late nights - some even until 2 a.m.! And after Remi and I would leave in the a.m., he would work on this masterpiece before he went to work. So sweet!
Isn't it lovely?!?!?! I have wanted one for eva!!! Every single piece was his plan...his idea...his design! I love it and can't wait to get it dirty tomorrow after our annual trip to the Flower Day festivities at Eastern Market :) YAY!!!!
Love you, Randolph! I'm the luckiest girl in the world :) MMMAH!
1 comment:
i LOVE that potting bench. he is a man after my own heart with the repurposing he did....i have a couple of little discarded pallet wood projects up my sleeve.
sounds like you had a wonderful vacation. remi is getting so big!!
hugs, cindy
Post a Comment