Sunday, October 16

Our lil pumpkin

We had planned for over a month to go to the pumpkin patch today. Of course, it was rainy and yucky this morning, but I was not giving up hope! At noon - I saw the sun, and we packed up and were out the door! Even though Randy has pneumonia and Remi has a bit of a cold...we were on a mission as October if speeding by and we needed our pumpkins. :) I'm persistent...what can I say. So, we arrived to Westview Orchards and to our surprise, it wasn't crowded at all and turned out to be a perfect day to head to the pumpkin patch. We played around a while...had some doughnuts and cider, then headed to the pumpkin patch. We had a great time with our lil pumpkin, who is quite the entertainer these days. She's SUPER silly and always makes us laugh. Looking forward to carving pumpkins, Remi's Harvest Party at school and Halloween. She's been practicing "Trick or Treat" and is ready for the big night :) Happy fall y'all!

1 comment:

Jocelyn Edin said...

Happy fall y'all!! Way to be festive and get those pumpkins! Love the froggie boots, Emmett has them too, the cutest!!