We enjoyed our dinner on a blanket on the beautiful green spring grass, then headed to the park to play. Full speed ahead as Remi RAN to the park from our picnic! She didn't even want all of her cookie!
She met a new friend and her smile was as big as can be! She is very interested in new friends, learning their names and how old they are. She's very excited for her birthday next week. If you would have asked her last week how old she was, she would respond "I'm 2...almost 3!" This week, her response, "I'm 3!" with a big smile! Almost little lady....almost! Sniff sniff! I can't believe my baby is 3! That's another thing...she's very quick to tell you, "Mommy, I'm not a baby...I'm a big girl! But not a big big girl!" It's really cute!
Here are some pics of our evening together!
She pushed that stroller all the way to the park.
She was soooo excited too!
Thank goodness I took the wagon, because we towed it home...Ha!
She was soooo excited too!
Thank goodness I took the wagon, because we towed it home...Ha!
First time climbing this!
And she made it to the top! She was over the moon excited!



No comments:
Post a Comment