We had a wonderful Christmas!! My parents and my sister and her family came from Alabama to spend the holiday with us and it was A-MAZING! I love my family so much and it really stinks that we live so far apart :( but, as I told my sister when we were texting back and forth last week ... "God has a plan" and for that, we must be patient! I love my Michigan family too! And Michigan is my fav!
My family has been to Michigan a few times in the winter and it never snows ... until they leave. This year, we got a ton of snow and we had the most fun playing in it together. They were amazed that we Michiganders still function normally too. It's fun to be reminded how wonderful a snow day truly is!!
Remi was spoiled by Santa, and as she put it - she must have been good!! The excitement was amazing. She just couldn't open enough gifts and went through them like a tornado! We celebrated, ate and celebrated some more thoughout the five days they were here. I loved every minute of it and I loved that there wasn't a spare inch in my house!!
Here are TONS of pics from the holiday. We hope you had a wonderful CHRISTmas ... we sure did!



No comments:
Post a Comment