As for the sex...Lil' baby Partin was sitting Indian style in the womb...all nice and snug, so no news on pink/blue. I jogged...I ate a sucker...I jiggled my belly...I drank 20 oz. of Mtn. Dew...I ate chocolate...and NOTHING! :(
I go to my doctor on December 9th, at which time I hope she'll feel some sympathy and do an ultrasound to determine the sex. As most of you know, as an event planner...I HAVE to know! But, if lil' baby doesn't want us to know...there's not much we can do about it.
So, once again...Stay Tuned!!!!
Here are some pics from the ultrasound.
Full body shot!

Baby's Head Shot!
8 comments:
I think SHE'S beautiful! Congrats on the good news!
I'm glad to hear you have a healthy baby in there..but am very disappointed to not know the sex! ..Uh it must be killing you not to know! Lil' Partin is so grounded!
Beautiful Pictures! It's always wonderful news to hear the baby is healthy!!! :-) Just a little note that my Dr. shared with me, Any heart rate under 150 usually means boy and over 150 it's a girl, so as much as I know your all thinking girl I think I have been right all along and little baby partin is a healthy baby boy!! :-)Just my thoughts! Congrats to you and Randy! You have alot to be thankful for!! Happy Thanksgiving!
Love you, Heather
How frustrating! I remember jogging around too! I think those babies just know that you are getting an ultrasound.
Anyway, congrats and we are so thrilled for you guys!
We almost couldn't find out the sex too! I had to lay on my side for a while. I sure hope you can find out soon, the anticipation is tough! But glad all is well and baby is doing great. You look adorable.
That is just the greatest thing to see!!! It is good to hear that SHE is doing good!!! If you need help with your BRU registry just give me a call. I have no prob. meting w/you & helping you with it. Also try Target for cribs, they have some good ones.
sorry, I forgot to say congrats!!!!! ( I posted the Anonymous comment under Jocelyn Edin)
Luv Kim Berman
Congrats on the good news! I am staying tuned to find out if you are having a boy or girl.
Cindy
Post a Comment