Monday, November 24

We've got movement!!

They say it's hard for a first time mother to tell if their baby is indeed dancin' around in their belly. But, after reading numerous books and articles, I'm ready to officially declare...we've got movement!!!

Friends have said that they detected movement that seemed like gas or indigestion, or butterflies. Mine = tummy growls. It has been happening right after I eat that I'm sure...that's how I knew it wasn't hunger. :)

So the big day is Wednesday...so exciting! We can't wait to check lil' baby's progress...and find out what paint we'll need to pick up at Home Depot...pink or blue :)

Maybe lil' baby is like their mom and a morning person...since the ultrasound is at 7:30 a.m.! Randy is not a morning person...AT ALL, but me...I'll be up at 6 a.m. making sure the bladder is emptied and filled back up, oh and that lil' baby has a dose of sugar :)

Stay tuned...and hopefully we have an active baby on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Danielle Maliszewski said...

Cant wait to hear the big news! Feeling the baby move for the first time is the best. Have a happy thanksgiving.

love danielle