Remi's best friend, Audrey, wants her to come out and play! It was the cutest thing...we said, "Where's Remi?" and she would pat my stomach. Okay there was a little more prodding, but it was still oh so cute!!!
Sally & I have decided they are going to be BFF's...so they will be :)
As for an update on my GROWING belly...
I'm 30 days out today and oh so ready to meet our baby girl! I can't believe it's almost time. My belly is SOOOO big and Remi is a very active lil' one. A favorite for her lately...kicking me in the rib with her tiny little foot. OUCH! She also LOVES to bounce on my bladder...that's FUN!
We have one more childbirth class this Saturday, then we're ready. We're packed and ready to go and the carseat base will go in the car this weekend. OH MY! It's almost time :)
On another note...
It's been a rough week for us. I found out Tuesday that I lost my job. Once Remi arrives, and my maternity leave is complete, I am unemployed. We are trying not to focus on the negative, but focus on the positive...we'll be parents SOON! This is supposed to be the happiest time of our lives, so we're trying to focus on that. I've never been laid off from any position, so it feels terrible. I never imagined it would affect me the way that it has. It's been hard to accept, but we know that God has a plan. We just have to trust in Him, which we will do. So, if come July you hear of any Marketing/Communications openings...keep me in mind!!
Please pray for Randy and I as we face this, the happiest time, with a twist of scary and uncertainty!
Stay tuned...
3 comments:
Best friends by default! Audrey is holding down the fort and readying for her arrival.
Those pictures of Audrey are priceless.....so cute. Hopefully, Tatym will be able to hang w/the girlfriends! (She has already taken a liking to Miss Audrey)
Yes, you are definitely looking 9 months prego :) I'm so sorry to hear about your job. I'm glad you have your little girl to keep up your spirits.
-Melissa
Hey you! You look great and so ready to meet little miss Remi!! I am so sorry to hear about your job, but remember God has a plan and things always happen for a reason! Tough to swallow sometimes, but in the end everything is going to work out! Just think in a few short weeks you'll be holding that beautiful baby girl!!
Love you!
Heather :-)
Post a Comment