Saturday, May 16

3 Weeks Old...Just a Swingin'!



Our baby girl is growing fast and has already surpassed her birth weight -- she's now 8 lbs. 2 oz. and the pediatrician says she's doing great. She had thrush, but it has now cleared up!! :) Thank goodness!

Each day we learn more and more about being parents. It is the hardest thing that either of us has ever done before, but also the most rewarding. There's just something about looking into those baby blues :) We're starting to learn the different meanings to her cry, but we're definitely not experts yet!

Stay tuned. We'll post another update soon!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I agree.....the hardest but most rewarding. I'm glad I was able to meet that cutie in person and I look forward to spending more time w/her! By the way, you look GREAT (I forgot to tell you yesterday).
-Melissa