Thursday, December 10

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

The holiday's are upon us and Winter has arrived here in Michigan. Today - snowy and blistery cold! Since staying inside every single day isn't an option, I'm trying to figure out just how to take a baby out in the cold. Since I wasn't born & raised in Michigan, I find it hard to take my little baby out in the freezing temps! Randy says it's fine...she'll be okay! Or sometimes I'll get the infamous..."when I was a kid!" Yes, it's already starting!! I know, I know..."up hill, in the snow..." :) HA HA! Anywho...I'm learning and Remi thinks its fun to open her mouth when we're outside and eat the cold air! I think she's pretty cute!!! :)

We've decked the halls at Chateau Partin and are the holiday's are in full swing. This weekend we're planning a visit to the big man himself. I hope he's ready 'cause we've got a baby who's infatuated with pulling hair...just ask her BFF, Audrey! OUCH! She's also teething pretty bad with two top teeth coming in. These have been much worse than when the bottom two came in. She's working hard on almost everything to tear it apart with her tiny little chompers!!!

So, here's a few pics until next week. Hope everyone is staying warm and enjoying the holiday's so far. Tis the season!!


No comments: