Saturday, December 12

Santa Baby!

We did it! We got up early and out of the house by 7:45 a.m. to see Santa at Somerset Collection and it was well worth it! You see, the Somerset Santa is so popular that they give out appt. times when you can sit on the big guy's lap. We arrived at 8, and our appt. was at 9. I like to think I'm "particular" not crazy :) As neurotic as people may think I am, I just want the best for my little girl!!! She's pretty special, you know.

Remi did GREAT! She was more interested in her two front teeth than the big guy. She didn't cry...she was perfect! What a great first visit :) We're Looking forward to the rest of the holidays and our family's arrival from Alabama on next Sunday. We are so excited for this Christmas! We hope you're enjoying the holidays as much as we are.





2 comments:

Melissa said...

Adorable!!!! Glad that your wait was short and the visit was a success. Could she be any cuter?!
-Melissa

Kele C said...

Wow appointment times! Clever! Hey as long as it works for you, i say it works! Congrats on the success, she couldn't look more adorable!