Saturday, January 23

Adorable Leila Kay!

Remi and I went to visit new addition, Leila Kay Scholl, yesterday. She is not so much a newbie anymore as she just celebrated her 3 month birthday on Thursday! Her mommy, Daniela, was my very first friend when I moved to Detroit 10 years ago. We actually shared an office as we entered the career world. Man, we thought we were something else back then!! And the stories we could tell about this sweet Southern Belle moving to the melting pot of the world...HA-larious!

Remi seemed so big compared to little Leila. I kept having flashbacks to when Remi was so small. WOW! How quickly they change!! It gave me the fever for a teeny tiny baby again....only for a second though! :)

Leila is just precious and her lovely locks are something to be jealous of for sure. And, she looks just like her mommy, simply beautiful!

Introducing Leila Kay Scholl...one of life's little blessings!



No comments: