Tuesday, January 5

Thankin' My Lucky Stars!

There is no true reason for this post...other than to share something that's been on my heart lately.

There are a lot of days where I've often questioned "why?" I lost my job nearly 9 months ago, in the midst of the happiest time of our lives. Days go by and I wonder why it happened right in the middle of a successful career that I worked so hard to build. Then there are more days, where I THANK GOD that I've been given this opportunity to be at home with my sweet Remi Caroline. Today was one of those days! We have giggled so much today that I will cherish these memories for years to come!!! :) Remi has just gone through the agony of her SIXTH tooth coming in (bless her heart!!) and has a new smile to go with all her new chompers, so I worked hard to get these photos. She's such a happy girl and SMILES all the time :) Gotta LOVE her smile.








I know God has a plan and it's going to be great! I just have to learn to be patient and continue to pray that the best path for our family will one day appear, in God's time :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a fantastic post! I had that EXACT kind of day with Tatym yesterday....so thankful to share this time with her. Adorable pictures. Definitely sharing the thought with you, "Isn't being a mom great?!"
-Melissa