Friday, September 21

QT with the fam

We decided to stay home this weekend and enjoy time...TOGETHER! Just us! So, we took advantage of every minute and I couldn't even keep count of the smile appearances all weekend long :)

Saturday - my sweet hubby put up our tent from our early days of marriage. Remi was ECSTATIC! I was inside when the tent went up and she came running in with THE BIGGEST smile and could barely get it out that "DADDY PUT UP A TENT...IN...OUR...BACKYARD! And, WE'RE GONNA SLEEP IN IT TONIGHT!" (Not quite, but at least she tried!) She spent the rest of the afternoon running in and out of the house taking her toys to the tent. We grilled out, had a campfire and watched a movie in the tent together. Then, she decided she wanted to sleep inside. It was a GREAT night and my heart was full!!

Then on Sunday after church, to the TroyDaze carnival we went. Grandma joined us too and we had a great day there! She just loved it, and quite frankly....so did I! :) I loved riding the ferris wheel with her. It once again, made my heart full!

Enjoy some pics of our staycation...






 







No comments: