Remi's getting SOOOO big! Here are her stats at age 3 1/2:
*40 lbs
*42 inches
*size 11 1/2 shoe ... I KNOW!
*size 4 clothing
*still obsessed with Dora ... as in wakes up asking for it, and goes to bed dreaming about it!
*really into baby dolls and diapering anything and everything that could possibly pee or poop HA!
*loves her teacher, Ms. Roshauda
*doesn't like the idea of going to school, but once she's there...she's good
Here are some pics from our Fall, y'all ... ENJOY!
Alabama Visit
Pumpkin Patch - Westview Orchards
Pumpkin Carving Party
Halloween
Thanksgiving Feast at Giggle Gang Daycare
We lost my Nannie October 31st and I've been heartbroken since. She was a wonderful person and I loved her dearly! It's hard, but it's easier knowing she's in heaven and having the most wonderful time there! I miss her so much, but at least I have all the memories to keep me company ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment