At 30 weeks 6 days, lil' Remi weighs 4 lb. 1 oz. and is in the 75 percentile. I have never understood the whole percentile thing...so I asked. The tech said if there were 100 babies, she would be the 75th largest. Anything below 10th and above 95th is bad, so Remi is right on schedule. However, Randy and I are still betting she'll be early. His pick is Friday, April 17. My pick is Tuesday, April 14. I guess we'll see. As a punctual individual, I would rather her be early rather than late for her scheduled due date :) Not too early! But, as we all know...it's not a planned entrance. Babies tend to make their debut when they feel the need. So as of tomorrow, we're still 9 weeks out.
Here are some pics from the ultrasound. It's sometimes hard to really make out what these pics are, but all mothers and fathers-to-be want everyone to see their blossoming bundle of joy...so here you go!
First -- Remi's face. She was very active, as usual, giving us the stare. It's said to be her hair at the top - the white fuzziness. It better be...I've been keeping Zantac in business since October! HA!

Second -- Remi's lil' feet -- her right foot is resting in the arch of her left foot. Can you see it!?!?!

So a quick status on "us" --
I lifted the vacuum on Sunday...normal task gone bad. I threw out my back and have spent most of this week looking at people's shoes as I walk, but today I'm almost upright and feeling much better. It's still tight, but I'm working through it. My OB sent me to a physical med doctor and they have me in PT 3x a week. We'll see. I think I can heal on my own. However, during this week...lil' husband has been a champ, cooking dinner each night and waiting on me hand and foot :) He's a real gem!
We're getting excited for our shower here in Michigan next weekend. We're very excited to see friends and family and show off the baby Remi bump :)
Oh, and one last thing...I asked that the ultrasound tech to please confirm that my baby girl is in fact a girl...and yes, it's a girl :)
1 comment:
I vote for April 17th...that's my birthday. Sorry I will miss the shower, but we will make it down as soon as Remi arrives.
Cindy
Post a Comment