Saturday, February 28

Many Many Blessings!...Remi's Michigan Shower

Today was our Michigan shower at Shield's Pizza in Troy. My, oh my, does little Miss Remi have a lot to be thankful for!! I was going to wait until tomorrow when I wasn't so tired, but I just couldn't wait!!!

I've said it before, but I'll say it again...we are SOOOO very blessed with so many wonderful people in our lives and Remi was showered once again by friends and family with anything and everything she may need.

Eleven of our dearest friends put together this wonderful event and I have to say a HUGE thank you to you ladies -- Sally, Kara, Diane, Jenn, Sara, Christa, Heather, Billie, Noreen, Kim and Maggie. What a GREAT shower! Thank you!!!!

Another thanks to the so many who traveled a distance to be at the shower with us today!!!

Here are some of the pics from the day. When Randy and I got home, with the help of Devon, my AU roomie from Cleveland, we sorted through everything and played with all the many colorful gifts...mostly pink ;) And...we had to put something together, so the swing it was! :)

Thanks everyone, for helping us make this wonderful memory!!















No comments: