Tuesday, April 14

April 14, Come and Gone!

So, I had this theory my entire pregnancy. I was SURE I would deliver 11 days early! You see, my mom delivered all three of us 11 days early. Then, my sister delivered my neice 11 days early. So, I was certain I would follow suit since I'm a carbon copy of my mother. Well, today is 11 days out...and nada! I went to the doc today for my 38 wk appt and we've got nothin'! No progress.

I still have high BP and I've had some vision issues...seeing spots, so I'm now up to two non-stress tests per week. So, tomorrow I go for another...and if all is well there, I'll go for another on Friday to continuously check my rates.

Another step she's taking...we are also going in the morning for an ultrasound to measure the baby's size. If she's as large as they expected, we may discuss c-section.

So -- a few scenarious that could happen over the next 10 days:

- Remi comes on her own... :)
- If any non-stress test is bad, they will induce.
- If baby is HUGE, c-section will be discussed.
- If both non-stress tests are good, baby's not too terribly large, and I haven't delivered by Friday, April 24 - they will induce labor.


We'll just all have to wait and see. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Jocelyn Edin said...

Oh my goodness. One way or another your sweet baby girl will be here! Sending you happy childbirth vibes :)