I had my 37 week doctor's appointment today and a couple of things to report...
Tomorrow is my last day of work. The dr. pulled me out due to edema (swelling) and elevated BP. The baby's heartrate was a little high and my BP was high, so I will have a non-stress test on Friday. If the numbers are low, we're good. If not, they may induce. I pray that things change because I DO NOT want to be induced. Remi will come when she's ready, right!?!?
I'm not dialated at all, but am told that my exam today could get things moving! I have been having some mild cramping since yesterday. Maybe that's a sign. I guess only time will tell. I'm so ready to meet this little girl. Her dad and I are so very anxious!!!!! :) Not too much longer...
1 comment:
Oh, wow girl. Well I'm thinking of you guys and hope that those "rates' drop so Remi can come at her own leisurly time! Although an early entrance wouldn't be so bad either:) Good luck at your appointment!
Post a Comment