D-daddy, Granny & 3 of the 5 grandkids
It was Remi's first flight and she did GREAT! I was very nervous that I would have "that baby," but she did really well. On the flight down, she didn't even even wimper. On the way back, we were stuck on the tarmac a little so the flight was a longer and she started to get a little cranky in the middle of the flight. There were other babies having WAYYYY more difficulties, so Remi's wimpering was nothing compared to the competition! :)
While we were there, I barely changed a diaper or fed a bottle as my neice and nephew, Anna Grace (8) and Luke (5) took care of Remi from the time she woke up until time for her bedtime bottle at night. They were in love!!! :)
Here are some pics from our trip. Thanks Uncle Bo, Aunt Kim, Anna Grace and Luke for a WONDERFUL visit in NC! Can't wait until we all convene at my parents house in AL in October.
Aunt Kim, Anna Grace, Remi, Uncle Stan and Luke

Gracie & Remi


Granny & Remi

Luke & Remi
1 comment:
I just saw you a couple weeks ago and I can't believe how Miss Remi has changed since then! Man, she is a cutie. Glad to hear that the trip was a success and she was a good traveler. She looks precious sleeping on the plane....I'm sure the other passengers "oooed and ahhhed" at her cuteness :)
-Melsisa
Post a Comment